“Will visit again!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Is exactly as described in the name!
Staff friendly but not in your face. Food great and not overpriced, great rum selection.
Will be back next year!!!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Real sea food menu! :-) We had a lobster the first time and a full crab the second time, loved it, very tasty with generous portions of salad and chips. The place is quite relaxed, with an original decor, we had a sea view table the second time which made it even better. Plus the staff was really friendly!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went in here for lunch and the food is pretty good. The restaurant is ship themed and, whether you like that or not depends on your taste. I didn't mind it at all and found it quite interesting. The views are great from here as it overlooks the harbour. The menu looks really good and there should be something for everyone as long as they like either fish or seafood. I also felt the service was a little laid back but that's fine, I guess it is a laid back kind of place. It was surprisingly quiet in there, however, it was October! I didn't try any rum as that is a little strong for me at lunchtime.

I would definitely go again and think it's a pretty good place for lunch.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

They do a nice squid starter but their jambalaya was poor. I thought the service was ok but a bit lax and it was pretty empty when we were there. Menu is limited but its simple and uncomplicated. More of a bar that does food than a restaurant.
Its nice though and worth a trip.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Here on a day trip from Penzance - very quirky looking from outside and in, lovely views across the harbour. Good menu - all seafood with a Caribbean influence. I'm not a great fish lover but my meal was excellent. Not badly priced - the small sized main was plenty for lunchtime. We made a good choice and it helped add enjoyment to our holiday! Thanks.