“Genius concept and food to match”
Review of Waffleicious - CLOSED

Waffleicious
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Deliciously fresh handmade, sweet Belgian waffles. Served with a wide choice of fresh fruits, creams, ice creams, hand made sauces and melted chocolate.
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a cake for my sons birthday and the guys at Waffleicious were brilliant. We left it all to them and the end result was stunning.
A fantastic concept with great service. A must if you visit St Ives

1  Thank BAJS007

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We visited Waffleicious and had the most delicious waffles. The strawberries, raspberries and clotted cream waffle was particularly good. We loved them so much we went back for more waffles the following day! Good service, lovely waffles and good value - we will be back for more!!

1  Thank TW2209
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

A very disappointing visit. The waffle was stone cold, so I went back to ask if it should be and was told they are only warm in the daytime when made fresh. The two servers then made me another one which was at least warmed up in the toasting plates, ( only after telling me they shouldn't,t warm them up its illegal!! The sign says fresh and warm waffles - so I pointed this out, the guy serving said yes only in the daytime.... I'm still perplexed and won't be returning anytime soon.

1  Thank mitchelinman
grantcurnow, Owner at Waffleicious, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Our aim is to serve warm fresh waffles to every customer.
This waffle was served within 2 minutes of it being baked (allowing time for toppings to be added)
The fact that the customer sat and held a conversation with a young man at one of our tables for 10 minutes before even opening the box might in my opinion have something to do with it being cold.
I am glad that you received another warmer waffle to replace the cold one, and that you managed toeenjoy it before it too went cold.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely waffle yesterday from here. Wasn't too sweet which was a pleasant surprise, very quick service and good value, think we'll be back before the end of our holidays

1  Thank Danandrs
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Very very tasty!! Quick service and friendly bubbly staff! Will be trying more that's for sure! Great location right on the harbour front

1  Thank Beki11shaw