“Best Birthday Cake”
Review of Waffleicious - CLOSED

Waffleicious
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Deliciously fresh handmade, sweet Belgian waffles. Served with a wide choice of fresh fruits, creams, ice creams, hand made sauces and melted chocolate.
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very friendly and helpful people.
We were in St Ives for a week and looking for a Birthday cake for my son.
Then we found this little shop who were a friendly and a big help.
Yep! we had a 3 tier waffle Birthday cake full of fruit, cream, marshmallows topped with chocolate
( you can pick what from a long list of fillings).
It was a cake with a difference, my son loved it and we all enjoyed eating it.
P.S this cost no more than any other cake you would buy, but was a lot nicer.

If you are down there give them a try!

1  Thank Daz1Bucks

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Me and my friend went there, the waffles are so nice and fresh. The people who work there are really friendly and are much nicer than other little shops like themselfs:)

1  Thank Babyboo122
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

If you eat in one place in St Ives, eat here!!
Absolutely delicious. I had a chocolate strawberries with cream it was out of this world. There is a wide range of choices and its good that you can pick what you want you can also have as many toppings as you like.

1  Thank Cherrybimbo
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have been to waffleicious many times. I simply can't fault it the food is amazing cheap there is never a line to wait to get one and the service is great. I'd deffinetly recommend this shop!!! :)

1  Thank Adam H
Reviewed April 2, 2013

From visiting Wafflelicious twice last year, they showed great service, fantastic food with a very reasonable value and seeing how they make and decorate the waffles is very creative.

9  Thank Dizzy Whizzy S