“Fantastic holiday apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
View from front room,kitchen and bedrooms of town and harbour
View of Pednolver Apartments from St Ives town View from lounge over St Ives and Bay
Check Availability
Lounge from bedroom
View from Bedroom
View of Pier from lounge
View of St Ives and harbour from lounge
View of apartments from front of house
Lounge
Bathroom
Plan of apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BollyPark
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic holiday apartment”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Wonderful spacious and well appointed apartment. We loved sitting at the dining table looking out at that fantastic view... it must be even better in the summer! Four of us plus big labrador stayed for the week and two extra grown up children joined us for a couple of nights. Comfy beds, good effective heating (weather was very cold for first few days, temperature about 1C in daytime), really well equipped kitchen (we have rented holiday cottages for 20 years) and this apartment had best selection of utensils, pots and pans I have seen. Mark was so helpful and left a great welcome pack. Location is 2 mins from town, 4 mins walk to the wonderful Porthminster beach. Parking space a huge bonus. We would not hesitate to recommend and plan to return. Thanks Mark for all your help not only with the apartment but with travel plans and recommendations for restaurants !

May 1, 2017
My pleasure and sorry for the very long delay in replying but I didn't realise that I had a reviews.Thank you for staying in Apartment 2 and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass on your comments to my good lady re the kitchen equipment.Come back anytime and once again sorry for the delay in replying,Mark
AndrewAmy...
“Wow! What a view! Best in St Ives by far!!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

What a great weekend. Securing the flat was the cherry on the cake. The location is great, only just a tiny walk to the harbour and by far the only property with these amazing views! We also had our 1 year old and the owner is very accommodating with children and includes all the equipment needed. We had a great stay and highly recommend the property to everyone. I've included the actual view photos.

Book, book, book! You won't be disappointed!

5 STAR
A+
10/10

Just book!

Jan 17, 2017
Thankyou for your very kind comments and I am glad you enjoyed the views from Apartment 2 though I have to say the views from Apartment 3 are far better,perhaps the next time!
I hope to see you again soon,Mark
Sally M
“Mr”
Reviewed December 5, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

If you're looking for a well equipped, comfortable, spacious, clean apartment in a great location in St. Ives - with car parking you will not find a better place than this. We even had a welcome basket full of goodies and treats for our dog. Very highly recommended.!!

Dec 6, 2016
Thankyou very much for your very kind review and I hope to see you and your dog again sometime and I'm glad he liked the doggy treats!Mark
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 29, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views, the space.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 30, 2016
It was my pleasure to accommodate you and your family and I am glad you enjoyed your stay in Apartment 2 and I hope to see you all again soon,Mark
123456754...
“Beautiful apartment with perfect views!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed here and booked last minute, the apartment was absolutely beautiful with lots of character. Everything you needed was provided in equipment - utensils, games, baby equipment. The location is very close to the harbour. There are a few steps to go up and down so be aware of this but we managed fine with a pram. We were welcomed and given advice on restaurants etc. I would really recommend this property and we will definitely consider when we return!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 4, 2016
Thankyou for your kind comments and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Apartment 2 and I hope to see you again sometime,Mark
JayneH34
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended apartment with stunning views”
Reviewed June 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My husband and I spent a week in Apartment 2 and were extremely happy with it. Mark welcomed us on arrival and made us feel very welcome, showing us around the lovely apartment. We found everything we needed during our stay.
We mostly ate out for our main meal of the day for convenience, so just had to get breakfast and afternoon tea but I did cook once and everything was convenient and easy to use.
The apartment was very clean and well laid out, with everything we could need - even games and puzzles for a rainy day, although luckily we had good weather. It was very quiet at night, no noisy cars or people to disturb sleep.
There was a private car park with allocated spaces, compact but large enough. 5 minutes walk from the town centre, a bit steep on the return journey, but this is inevitable in St Ives.
The best part were the views from the side and front windows, which were absolutely stunning, looking down to St Ives harbour and out to sea. Nothing can compare with sitting down to breakfast in the bay window whilst watching the fishing boats set out for their day and seeing the surfboard rowers coming into the harbour in the afternoon.
A fabulous apartment and location, highly recommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 16, 2016
Thankyou for your very kind comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay in Pednolver Apartment 2 and that view from the bay windows in the lounge is something!We are very fortunate with the unique position of our apartments that we have the best views in StIves of StIves town,harbour,bay and beyond so we are very lucky.Once again thankyou for staying at Pednolver and I hope to see you again soon,Mark
Fulham200...
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Home from home,”
Reviewed May 9, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This is a fantastic apartment with stunning views over St Ives. Fully equipped and extremely comfortable. A lovely welcome pack full of delicious Cornish goodies greeted us on arrival which is a lovely touch by Mark. Location is fantastic with the centre of St Ives being only a few minutes walk so everything you need is very near.
One negative to point out is if like my partner you have a disability which affects your mobility this location is going to be a challenge due to the steps and steep hill on the short walk into St Ives centre.

May 19, 2016
Glad you had a great stay in Apartment 2 and of course enjoyed the fantastic views from the apartment and thankyou for your very kind review.I hope to see you again at Pednolver Apartments,Mark
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing