“Really Lovely place and people who run it :)”

Glanmor Guest House
Ranked #29 of 102 St Ives B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Really Lovely place and people who run it :)”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

A Really lovely Guest house, one of the best i have stayed in, rooms lovely and clean...Breakfast was amazing too :) Paul, Margaret and Dennis were lovely and very helpful. I am going to go back as soon as i can! Thankyou so much. x

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Jo B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Couldn't fault anything with our stay here. Spotlessly clean. Rooms are large and tastefully decorated and equipped with everything you could require.
Breakfast is excellent. The fresh fruit salad is lovely, followed by a well cooked full English or any combination of muffins etc. you may ask for.
There is a large garden and relaxing conservatory with sea view for guests to use.
The proprietors are friendly and helpful.
I would highly recommend a stay here!

2 Thank Jackie M
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I am in love with the Glanmor...everything about it is exceptional. The house is truly stunning and absolutely immaculate. My mum and I have just returned from a 4 night stay here and have to say we felt truly spoilt by the owners Margaret and Dennis (and their son Paul, who also helps out). They literally couldn't do enough for us..from helping us with our plans for the day, to supplying my mum with copious boxes of tissues (she unfortunately had a terrible cold for the first couple of nights and used more than her fair share of tissues and loo roll!) to offering to collect us from town so we didn't have to walk up the hill (I'm 5 months pregnant and fat!!).

Breakfast was stunning, I mean stunning! We would arrive downstairs to plates of fruit with natural yoghurt as a breakfast 'starter' before moving onto whatever we had chosen to order. Later in our stay we would come down to huge bowls of fruit instead which were so appreciated especially, as mentioned before, my mum was poorly and needed all the help she could get nutrition wise! Everything I ordered was delicious even down to the butter on my toast!

My room was tidied and hoovered every single day with fresh towels that smelt divine! I was warm and comfortable..the heating would come on every evening and we were provided with a throw plus blankets. Plenty of storage room too! The whole house is decorated beautifully and overlooks a gorgeous garden. Rooms are quiet and I slept well.

Margaret, Dennis and Paul (their son, who helps out) were such likeable people and work so hard.

Thank you for an exceptional stay...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Newport, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 18, 2013

A wonderful guesthouse in a quiet location, which is set in a beautiful and well maintained garden. We received a very warm welcome from Margaret and Dennis, who gave us a choice of rooms. Each room was very clean and decorated and furnished to a very high standard. Each morning we enjoyed an excellent breakfast in both quality and choice, served by Paul who was very friendly and helpful...we will definitely be returning!

2 Thank Mike W
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 11, 2013

A very nice B&B in a quiet place, nicely decorated with a beautiful garden, well situed, near St Ives centre with lovely rooms, beautifully furnished. A friendly and warm welcome.We enjoyed it and will come back for sure if we go another time to Cornwalls !To be recommended for a couple or familly

Staffordshire
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I love this guesthouse. I have stayed here a couple of times now and will always stay here in the future if I can get in.
The rooms are always clean and cosy and the breakfast is delightful.
Within walking distance to the centre of St. Ives which is very useful as you can never park in St Ives.
I have to say this is a very special place for me as is St Ives.
Will definitely come back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 5, 2013

10/10 for service, accommodation and food. Rooms always immaculate and beautifully decorated.

Highly recommended to anyone looking to stay in St Ives, owners could not be more welcoming and helpful. Already booked for our next stay.

Room Tip: All rooms equally nice, room no.4 has a lovely balcony.