Blue Hayes Hotel
The Garrack Hotel(St Ives)(Great Value!)
$89
$107
$99
$239
  • Breakfast included
The Gannet Inn(Carbis Bay)
$233
Orbitz.com
Cottage Hotel(Carbis Bay)
$95
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmaster suitegodrevy suiteprivate hotellight suppersgarden suitebreakfast menu isattention to detailhotel is immaculatebottle of champagnenothing is too much troublesmall hotelanniversary cardherringspecial hotelcoastal pathperfect in every waygodrevy lighthouse
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed at the Blue Hayes for a short stay in the Trelyon Suite after the Olympics. Everything was wonderful! Malcolm had sandwichs & drinks waiting in the room for us after our long train ride from London. The room very spacious, very large balcony, bath etc. It is extremly close to downtown St Ives and a lovely short walk. You can see the wonderful bay from the terrace at breakfast. We were so very sorry to leave and go to the Boskerris. The next time and there will be a next time this is the place to stay. It is rare these days that the location, quality of the room, views and staff are so spectular.

Cheers
Malcolm

Room Tip: I would choose this over the Boskerris which was in Carbis Bay if I had known in advance. The Trelyon room is excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BrennaBee
Reviewed September 16, 2012

A lovely stay. A beautiful view. Fabulous host and staff waiting to greet us by name at the door. The room overlooked the bay with a huge balcony. The bathroom was very large and spotless. Peaceful and relaxing. Great cocktails. Breakfast amazing choice and cooked to order. Dont think twice about it, go!

Room Tip: Each room is a treasure Im sure.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alison-Bodmin
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The pinnacle of how a private hotel should be run. The staff could not do enough. The breakfast menu was superb, in fact the whole experience was of being cosseted in the arms of an extended family. I have never been so sad to leave a hotel in over 30 years. Malcolm and his staff were awe inspiring. I am so glad Jen and I came back for out 25th wedding anniversary.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Roger J
Reviewed July 30, 2012

What an amazing weekend!
We visited Blue Hayes for my sister and brother-in-laws 30th wedding anniversary, my brother-in-law wanted to take her somwhere that was special.
From the moment we walked in we could see Blue Hayes was more than special it was out of this world!
The room we stayed in was the "the Bay" it was absolutely beautiful, it had stunning views you could see all of St Ives bay to St Agnes Beacon and beyond.
We had breakfast searved on the terrace were we could take full advantage of the spectacular views. The food was excellent!
Malcolm and his team couldn't do enough for us making my sisters anniversary a very memorable occasion!
What a fantastic time we all had
Thankyou Malcolm!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Netkevinhooper
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my husbands family and had the best weekend. The hotel is incredibly clean,modern and comfortable. On arrival We were greeted and taken up to our room,which was the Trelyon suite. The room was magnificent with a lovely big comfy bed,big and private roof terrace with sun loungers and a beautiful,clean bathroom. Our room also had a bottle of still and sparkling water,selection of teas,hot chocolate,fresh milk and coffee. We had the light suppers on both nights and I thoroughly enjoyed both of them. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and make you feel completely comfortable. The atmosphere in the hotel is wonderful, even the choice of music was lovely. The cocktail menu is the biggest one I've ever seen!! The hotel itself is absoloutely immaculate and would definitely recommend staying there and the views are breathtaking. I cannot wait to go back!!

• Stayed: July 2012