St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa
The Garrack Hotel(St Ives)(Great Value!)
$89
$107
$99
$239
  • Breakfast included
The Gannet Inn(Carbis Bay)
$233
Cottage Hotel(Carbis Bay)
$95
  • Breakfast included
1,629 results
All reviewssea viewcar parkwedding venuevisited this hoteloverlooking the beachbuilding workpublic areasout of seasonamazing viewsfish and chipsshort breaklovely roomnight breakfull englishjacuzziivesst
999 - 1,004 of 1,629 reviews
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Stay for 1 night here. Receptionist very helpful and friendly . Staff seems to be proud of the hotel and show you around. View from the dinning room is absolutely stunning. Spa looks great, will enjoy my treatments. Parking is a bit taff , very step small way to go down, highlight the porter beings your car back for you to the hotel. Will come back.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Peter H, General Manager at St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all feedback and are delighted you enjoyed your stay here with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon. Kind Regards, Peter.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

we stayed at this hotel on the 3rd nov for a spa treat dinner bed and breakfast;the spa treatment was amazing,room 109 was so lovely clean warm and welcoming .the only problems we had was the restraunt, evening meal ,was fine but they had sold out of what we wanted unusual for such a good hotel,breakfast was a disaster,hairs in the food ,ok the waiter took it away and brought a fresh one,but the comment that they would do a dna test on the hair did not go down well ,although apart from this the service was good,it would be nice also to see the staff dressed more formally one waiter looked like a bouncer from a night club ,all staff dressed in black,maybe a nice white shirt and tie would not go amiss,and female staff in black leggings and black tops not nice ,its a lovely restraunt,so please brighten up your staff,and teach the guys to smile it goes a long way

Room Tip: room 109 was just right facing the beach very quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter H, General Manager at St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review after your short break here at the St Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa. I am delighted you enjoyed your spa treatment. We appreciate all feedback and are constantly evaluating, learning and improving as a result. I sincerely apologise for any poor service that you received during your stay, we work very closely with our staff to ensure high standards and I can assure you that we will be assessing all of the points raised in your review. We would encourage you to return to the hotel in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Peter.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I went to St. Ives for a week and I stayed at the Harbour Hotel & Spa. Starting from the beginning of my stay there, check in went smoothly with no complications at all. One downfall to the hotel was there was only one elevator that did not access the majority of the hotel. So my family and I had to lug our luggage through what seemed to be a maze of hallways and stairs - but that wasn't that big of a deal. We had a suit room, it was very very nice and very clean. One downfall to the room was the bathroom, the decor was lovely and modern, but the shower pressure was next to none at all. We asked the front desk to fix it, they sent someone up to fix it, it still didn't work after. So the whole trip we had to shower in the Spa because there was little water coming out of the shower.

The Terrace restaurant at the hotel was lovely. The food was consistent and great every night. I highly recommend the fish and chips and the tomato and basil soup. The service was very slow, at breakfast and at dinner, one evening we waited 45 minutes for our food. However, the staff at the restaurant and throughout the hotel were very friendly and helpful.

The Spa was very nice, I only used the gym and the pool. The gym was small but very nice. It overlooked the sea so when your running on the treadmill you have a beautiful view of the sea. The pool is mainly a workout pool, it is not deep so don't dive in! The steam room and sauna were fantastic.

Overall, my stay at the Harbour Hotel was great. A few minor problems but other then that I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for rating us a fantastic 5 stars on trip advisor. I am really sorry to hear of the few problems you had whilst here at the hotel and I can assure you that we will be assessing all of the points raised in your review. However, I am pleased you enjoyed your overall stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future. Kind regards, Peter

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We spent a day here as part of our holiday. I booked the spa day over the phone which was very efficient. The staff were friendly and courteous . We used the pool area which was just heavenly with views out over the beach. all the facilities were clean and we were given towels, robes and shoes as part of the deal.
We both opted for a back, neck and shoulder massage. All over too quickly! We then went up the hotel bar/ lounge area for lunch. We had a quiet table overlooking the beaches which added to the relaxation! Food was great.
The whole experience was very relaxing

Room Tip: Look out for their special deals
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor after your recent spa day. I am pleased you had a great experience with us here at the St Ives Harbour Spa and that you found it all very relaxing. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon in the not too distant future. All the best, Peter.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

5 ladies went to this hotel for a weekend at the beginning of October. from start to finish we had excellent service. the rooms were luxurious and the view from the bay window was stunning. We would certainly go again. the treatments were relaxing. the only small disappointment was
t he swimming pool which was very small.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Peter H, General Manager at St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a 5 star trip advisor review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay here with us at the St Ives Harbour Hotel. The views across the Bay are truly stunning and I am pleased you also agree. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the future. Kind regards Peter.