“Great food and service...”
Review of Pels

Pels
Ranked #14 of 143 Restaurants in St Ives
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: St. Ives seafront sit in and take away. Small licensed cafe specialising in home cooked food. Gluten free range of food. Well behaved dogs allowed.
bournemouth
“Great food and service...”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We popped into Pels for a quick snack and was suitably impressed with the portion sizes and value for money. There was plenty to choose from so we finally opted for the Panini's which I would highly recommend. Service with a smile and very friendly. It's not the biggest place inside so if you're looking at a sit down meal you may be disappointed as it's a popular place to eat. Order a hot chocolate or coffee to take out while wandering around the streets of St Ives, they do the best hot chocolate!

• Visited April 2014

Greater London, United Kingdom
“Alright”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I have only had one bad experience going to pels and I have been going there for many years my pizza's are always nice. My bad experience is when the woman working at the cash register had a go at me because she said I did not say I did not want onions when I did she did not hear me and then she said she would charge me half even though I clearly said I don't want onions but the manager sorted it I was just a bit annoyed that I clearly said no onions but she insisted I did not....

3 Thank Sebastian T
Shropshire, United Kingdom
“Helpful staff & tasty food”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The staff in pels are always very helpful. They are able to assist with dietary requirements & are able to show you what is gluten free/ dairy free on the menu. This is so helpful as not as restaurants or take always are as helpful. But what really sets the place apart is the food. I've been many times and it's always excellent.

Barnstaple
“Nice Crepes”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The quality of food and presentation for such a small café and takeaway sets a standard others would do week to emulate. Thoroughly enjoyed savoury and sweet crepes and an espresso. Lovely end to a lovely day in St. Ives.

Nottingham
“One of the best, if not the best take away in St Ives”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed with the family last week, and as kids meal times often dictate, we often had a take away from here. Couldn't fault any of the purchases; from Thai red curry, steaks ciabatta, chicken escalope to the cakes, quality seemed a touch above what is often repetitive fare from some establishments, and the service from all encountered was especially good and a good attitude to holidaymakers unlike some places in the town - support this business!

• Visited April 2014