Maristow Guest Accomodation
  • Pool
$145
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Gannet Inn(Carbis Bay)
$236
No availability for your dates from our partners
Cottage Hotel(Carbis Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice place to staystayed here for nightsplaces to visittescoensuitedownhillhostsaccommodationtaxi
Reviewed February 23, 2012

we have just had a very pleasant stay at maristow for 3 days. we had a lovely modern clean room with a dedicated bathroom next to the bedroom which was soley for our own use. the owners were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. we were even picked up from the station. we would recommend this guest house and will definitely stay there again. while staying in st ives we stubbled upon the lovely mermaid restaurant and had one of the best meals ever.

Room Tip: we were given a choice of room but preferred the room with the dedicated bathroom overlooking a pleasant rear garden
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ken w
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Had a bright, modern and very clean double room in the proprietor's home. I also had exclusive use of the downstairs bathroom but it's not very private as it's right next to the proprietor's living room. The price was good but did not include breakfast as it is not offered. There is a big Tesco a stones throw away which is very handy and it is approximately 20 minutes walk into St Ives.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Had a good sized, ground floor room in this newly built, modern bungalow which is the proprietors' home. Nice shower room with toilet and all very clean - Being early February and last minute travellers my daughter and I got a very good deal for two separate rooms with no breakfast facility. As they had not taken any personal details I thought them very trusting and paid cash half way through our four day stay (adding an extra £20 because I considered I was getting such good value for my ensuite room. Despite being told I would be left a receipt in my room I did not receive one and the £20 extra I gave was not acknowledged - in fact we were not approached again and proprietors were not around on the morning of our departure (we left at around 8.45 am at the end of our four day stay). Very disappointed with the service but learning from my mistakes!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family