Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mums Day Out

I indulged in well rested day at St Ives Bay Harbour Spa enjoying an amazing afternoon tea with my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kelly H
Hayle, United Kingdom
via mobile
Lovely lunch with friends

We had a lovely lunch here sitting at window seat overlooking the beautiful porthminster beach. We... read more

Reviewed November 7, 2018
pamhayes
Bristol

All reviews harbour hotel girlie spa relaxing room lovely fresh sandwiches outside seating area treatment rooms overlooking the beach great facilities balcony hv st ives
Reviewed August 23, 2017

After having a spa day here recently I wouldn't return. The parking is a nightmare, the staff are rude and the food was poor. Myself and my friend were left shocked about how the staff could be so rude!
The relaxation room isn't very relaxing as you can hear every single person talking at reception. There were only a handful of beds by the pool and no other seating area inside to relax or even sit on!

1  Thank SasandBella
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Spent the weekend in St.Ives and spent the day at the Spa on Saturday.. Had a 55 min aromatherapy treatment and it was incredible! The staff at the Spa were friendly and helpful and I enjoyed my visit.. would have been good to have more seating outside in the sun as the balcony was full but that's only a small criticism..

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Arrived for relaxing spa morning with lunch- only to be told that it was kiddies swim time from 10-11am so pool was mostly taken up with children /babies and inflatables. The sauna was not fully functioning and we were lucky the weather was good so managed to find a lounger on the terrace - there's very limited space/ loungers. The relaxation room doubles as the waiting room for treatments and is far too cramped- it would be worth thinking about separate spaces. Our back massages were good and tapas lunch was very tasty.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2017

Had a very enjoyable afternoon here using the spa facilities although we didn't have any of the treatments. The pool was lovely and warm, the jacuzzi very nice and the steam room very enjoyable. In the summer I should imagine that sitting outside would be a great place to enjoy the view.
My only complaint would be the size of the changing facilities,too small, although I'm guessing a Sunday afternoon saw it at its fullest. I would visit again however and would recommend it.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017

St Ives Harbour Hotel and Spa. Great place to stay. Wonderful views and friendly staff. Good walk into town. Meals excellent. Although the bar shut at 10.30pm on a Friday evening. Lots of step not ideal if you are disabled. Although there is a lift.

Date of experience: February 2017