Found this lovely guest house 18 months ago and pleased to say it was just as lovely on our second visit and have already booked our 3rd stay here. Danny and Lee are just so friendly that you feel like you are friends. Lee gives you local tips and advice. Breakfasts are amazing and different options to choose from. From the breakfast room and room 5 the amazing views of the harbour can be enjoyed. After all the picturesque walks in St. Ives and sampling the Cornish cyder/beer it was nice to come back to a very clean room and comfy bed. Cant wait for our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall