My wife and I were trying to find a single night's accommodation for a wedding in St Ives (which can be an issue in the summer), but were lucky enough to see a review of Little Leaf (on the Guardian website I think), and were delighted when Danny and Lee had a spare night in their calendar which matched our planned stay. The B&B is very well decorated and comfy, and Danny and Lee are the most helpful and friendly of owners. Parking can be a little busy at peak times, but if you head for one of the larger ones you should find a space and its a very short walk to the B&B from there.
Breakfast was lovely, and cooked to order with specials available on each day.
We had a lovely time and would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone staying in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall