“Wonderful B&B - will definitely book again!”

Little Leaf Guest House
Ranked #3 of 102 St Ives B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful B&B - will definitely book again!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed at Little Leaf over the May bank holiday weekend and had an amazing time. The rooms are clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated, the breakfasts huge and delicious, and the view from Room 2 is fantastic! Lee and Danny are awesome hosts and we will definitely return and recommend Little Leaf to anyone visiting Cornwall.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We've just came back yesterday evening from our trip in Cornwall and we've spent our last night in St'Ives at Little Leaf Guest House. Danny welcomed us with coffee and biscuits and a very nice chat and then we met Lee too... We stayed in the garden room, very nice, clean ....lovely.
The breakfast was very good, nice and well served and what a nice view we had since we got the table close to the window. Danny and Lee thanks for everything I will definitely be recommending you to my friends and .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

The nicest little bed and breakfast we have stayed at. Lee and Danny are great hosts and made us feel very welcome from the moment we stepped through the door. We stayed for 4 nights in the garden room which has its own private garden with table and chairs on the patio.....an ideal spot for that bottle of wine after a day exploring!!! Breakfasts were lovely although the size defeated me a couple of times!!! When we return to st Ives we will not hesitate to book Little Leaf.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had a lovely stay at little leaf. Danny gave us a warm welcome after our long drive with a coffee and some homemade biccies. The room was light, airy and nicely decorated. Breakfast was yummy. Excellent location. Definitely book here for your Cornwall holiday.

Room Tip: Room 5 at the top has a great view of the harbour.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was only here for one night on a business trip but despite Danny having the added pressure of his wife going into labour that morning could not have been a finer, more attentive host!

My room was light, warm and comfortable and my breakfast was first class, but what makes this place so special is undoubtedly the class of the couple that run it.

Since I stayed I understand that you are now proud parents - so congratulations to you all and keep up the fantastic work. I will definitely be recommending you to my friends and colleagues

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
new york
Reviewed March 24, 2013

A guest house made lovely by the warm welcome and good atmosphere of Lee and Danny. Every care is taken to make your visit as good as possible - I brought a 1/2 bottle of champagne with me, and the next day champagne glasses had appeared in the room! No more tooth mug.
The Breakfasts were delicious. I stayed in the garden room which has its own private garden for your use. Thanks for a lovely stay and I'll be back for sure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank offel
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Wonderful welcome from Lee and Danny. Very informative about the local area and what to do. My room was modern, comfortable and I really appreciated the cosy bed on a particularly cold weekend. Extra point for bedside lights you could read in bed to. Breakfasts were served efficiently and I enjoyed the variety of a 'special' dish each day. The dining room was laid out well and the dining table in the bay window provided a stunning view of the beach. Exceptionaly clean and well run. Lee and Danny's genuine friendliness is enough to encourage me to come again and maybe there will be a new little one to admire soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends