All I can say is what a fabulous little gem in the heart of St Ives. We stayed at Little Leaf from Friday 15th to Monday 18th March and had the best & most relaxing time. So on to the guesthouse :
Rooms- We had Room 3 (twin room) & Room 4 (single). Room 3 had one double bed & one single bed. Nice modern bathroom with a bath & shower. Flat screen tv & DVD plus a iPod docking station were included too. Lots of storage space for all your holiday essentials. Room 4 was a smaller room suitable for a single or couple, the room had all the above apart from a bath and the storage space wad reduced. The rooms were really lovely and everything to the highest standard from the bed linen to the yummy smelling diffusers. Rooms are serviced daily.
Breakfast- Beautiful and wholesome. Lots of variety, you can have cereals, toast, fruit, yogurt, jams & preserves and then the hot options which were all lovely and then there was a daily special which contains lots of scrummy dishes especially the smoked salmon & scrambled eggs with granola toast.
Amenities- Front room was really welcoming and homely and had great views of the bay. There was an array of dvds & books to borrow and games to play. A honesty bar is on display in the afternoon & night. There's also iPad to use in the communal area.
The only thing left to say is the hosts Danny & Lee are absolutely fabulous, so welcoming, helpful and friendly from the moment we arrived. If you are going to St Ives you would be missing a great place if you did not stop here. They also have a really good informative website :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall