Little Leaf was beyond comfortable, the whole house was immaculate & our fabulous room had amazing views.
We stayed 3 nights over the New Year & Danny & Lee couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome & comfy without being overbearing in anyway. As for the breakfast........well you'd better have a good appetite if you order the scrumptious full english & the daily specials are to die for. Don't be put off this wonderful guest house due to the lack of parking as there are plenty of spaces in the car park almost next door.
This really is an excellent B&B run by a smashing couple, which we highly recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall