My husband and I stayed with Danny & Lee for just 1 night in June 2011. We wished we could have stayed for longer. We had been let down by the original B & B we had booked, but ended up at the Little Leaf instead. This turned out to be the best thing that could have happened to us. Our room was fantastic. Lovely and clean with plenty of room. We had the best view of St. Ives you could have asked for. We felt on top of the world. Danny and Lee were very friendly hosts and the breakfast was great also. We had come to visit Cornwall from Christchurch N.Z. not long after our devastating earthquake and we found somewhere beautiful and soothing to calm our shattered nerves. Thank you so much Danny and Lee for being a life-line when we really needed it. You have a truly lovely B&B in a beautiful part of England. Gerry and Denise Macpherson, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall