I stayed here with my parents for 4 nights and after having seen the trip advisor reviews I was really hoping tha little leaf lived up to expectations. Well we needed have worried the whole stay was amazing from the warm welcome from Danny to the great local information and recommendations provided by Lee.
The rooms were beautifully decorated and very clean, it was only a short 5 minute walk into st Ives where there are so many great restaurants.
I must make a special mention of the fabulous breakfasts espc the fruit cinnamon toast!
We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall