The owners Danny and Lee welcomed us with cheery smiles, a pot of tea and freshly-baked cakes. My husband and I stayed in Room 2 for 4 nights. The view over the town and down to the harbour is fabulous. What a pity that we stayed there during one of the wettest Julys on record!! The room itself is spacious with sufficient storage for all our luggage. The very comfortable bed is made up in beautiful white bed linen. The bathroom is small but more than adequate and quality handwash and shower gel are provided. A huge amount of thought and attention to detail has gone into Little Leaf Guest House (eg. binoculars provided in the room, homemade cookies available throughout the day, a wealth of local info leaflets and a great chice of paperbacks on the bookshelves) and yet Danny and Lee are always striving to improve. They encourage constructive comments, although it is difficult to fault anything that they do. There is a homely feel to the breakfast room where each day Lee serves up a delicious choice of food as Danny grafts away in the kitchen. You are addressed by your first name and made to feel like you are staying with old friends. The guesthouse itself is situated close to a public carpark that charges a reasonable amount for 24hrs (£6.40ish, July 2012). It's a 5 minute uphill climb from the harbour front to the guesthouse but well worth the effort. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall