We were welcomed with a beaming smile, cups of fresh coffee and most importantly homemade cookies. Danny and Lee have created a well laid out guest house with some great art work and other nice touches throughout. We received lots of advice about what to do and where to eat, supplemented by the iPad they have loaded with links in the living room.
Breakfast was great, from the artistically arranged chopped fruit to the tasty locally sourced sausages and poached eggs. Room 2 has great views of St Ives and all the comforts you need, I just wish we had stayed for longer and will definitely become a regular guest.
Little Leaf is located just a few minutes walk in to St Ives and benefits from it's location in terms of views and being next door to off street parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall