My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Little Leaf Guest House. Our room and bathroom were spotless and the whole house was creatively and colorfully decorated. We loved the paintings done by local artists and the sunny breakfast room. We also liked that each room had a recycling bin! The owners, Lee and Danny, were great. Very friendly and offered great suggestions for restaurants and activities. Also, loved the cinnamon sugar french toast and the multiple breakfast options offered each day.
My husband and I highly recommend the Little Leaf Guest House and found St. Ives to be a great base for exploring Cornwall!
Just one note, if you bring a car, you will have to pay about 6 pounds each day for parking, but the lot is right next to the hotel. It is hard to find a b&b right in St. Ives with private parking I think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall