We stayed here for four nights with our relatives from Switzerland, and we all loved it. From the friendly email we received from Danny when we had made the booking, to the pot of tea and cookies on our arrival, Lee and Danny have definitely got everything covered. They are the perfect hosts, and you are made to feel very welcome in their home. Our rooms were beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean. The breakfasts were expanded to include a 'special' which could be selected the night before - a refreshing change from the norm. Everything is first class, and we will look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall