Excellent, Excellent, Excellent what more can we say... We had a fantastic stay at little leaf, Danny & Lee were so friendly, the food was fantastic, enjoyed the home made cakes & cookies. The room was lovely with beautiful views looking out over the harbour. We would definitely recommend staying at Little Leaf when visiting ST. Ives.
Helen & Simon (Mansfield,Notts)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall