We've stayed in many guest houses over the years but this one was really something special. Little Leaf is set back a little from the town so you get excellent views of the harbour from the front. The rooms are really cosy and of a high standard with lots of attention to detail. Our room also had an amazing view and a little balcony so we could escape the hustle and bustle of the town if we wanted to. Breakfast was really good with lots of choice including cooked breakfast and fruit salad. The thing that made this such a lovely place was the owners, Danny and Lee who made it feel like a home from home. They couldn't do enough to make sure that we and the other guests had a comfortable stay and were so accommodating. They were open, interesting and easy to chat to. It sounds like a cliche but we really did arrive as guests and leave feeling like friends. We'll definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall