After staying in the little leaf with my partner Emily, We can happily and strongly recommend this B&B. Not only is the little leaf in a fantastic location over looking st ives, but also very warm, welcoming and hospitable thanks to the owners, Lee and Danny.
Our stay was always met with welcoming smiles, tips and advice when needed. The house itself is very clean and well maintained. Books, maps, Internet and even, every now again, lees cooking of fudge and cookies can be found in the lounge area. (which was lovely to come back to after long walks down the near by beaches).
Overall, our first but certainly not last stay, was very welcoming, comfortable and ideal for any couple or family visiting st ives. I strongly recommend a stay at the little leaf with Lee and Danny!
I wish them both all the best and look forward to seeing them both in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall