My boyfriend and I spent a few nights at Little Leaf Guest earlier this month and had a thoroughly wonderful experience there. The Guest house is sitiuated overlooking the beautiful bay, which while we were there, seemed to be permanently bathed in sunshine.
The welcome we received at Little Leaf was the most genuine and friendly of anywhere I have ever stayed on holiday. Danny and Lee make you feel extremely welcome and comfortable and you do feel like an old friend being welcomed into their home. They also manange to do this without being overbearing in the slightest.
The first room we stayed in was room 2 which boasts more stunning views of the bay and town. The decor is fresh and beautiful and there are lovely artistic touches everywhere. The bed was very comfortable and we were really happy with everything. This room is popular so book early if you want to nab it.
We moved to room 1 on our third night, as room 2 was booked up, and we were again really impressed by the relaxing ambience created and the attention to detail all aspects of the room had been given. Beautiful curtains in room 2, which I spotted straight away and would quite like for my own house.
We really enjoyed the breakfast provided and opted for the full english each day, as we were on holiday and treating ourselves. This was a treat indeed as each element was cooked beautiful and did not taste at all oily. Special mention goes to the famous baked beans which were gorgeous.
We would definitely return to Little Leaf in the future, and wholeheatedly wish Danny and Lee all the sucess in the world, as they really do deserve it for all the effort and smiles they put in on a daily basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall