“Very nice and good service - advisable to book”
Review of Caffe Pasta

Caffe Pasta
Ranked #14 of 144 Restaurants in St Ives
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Very nice and good service - advisable to book”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We ate at this restaurant on our first full night in St Ives after having shortlisted several alternatives during the day which were all closed but we weren't disappointed. It is quite small and coming from London I am not used to having to book at a basic local restaurant but I'd advise you do, particularly in full season as a lot of people were being turned away. The menu is very good, lots of specials and lots of twists on traditional Italian to take account of the local fresh produce. My crab and prawn pasta bake was delicious though I was glad I had my dad with me to hoover up as it was an enormous portion, they also do pizza and a range of Cornish steaks and the location on the harbor is stunning.

yorkshire
“Cant keep away!!!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Always first on our list on arrival in St Ives and it never disappoints. I had Scallops starter followed by Salmon with Parmesan Croquette and creamed spinach which was absolutely fantastic! Rest of party had steaks, pasta and calzone and all 8 of us thoroughly enjoyed it. Great atmosphere, service, food and views, what more can you ask for!

Stockport, United Kingdom
“Great Crab but Pizza was Poor”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Great spot for this restaurant, we arrived at 11:45 and they wouldn't take a food order until 12 which was a little annoying, the restaurant is nicely decorated tables etc are all nice and modern. After reviewing the menu for 15 minutes our order was taken and it was served in a timely manner. My wife had crab linguine and I had a Margherita pizza. The Crab was really good but my pizza was poor, the tomato sauce just tasted like puree and it was under cooked also the cheese was not meant for pizza, Possibly because it was low season. Friendly staff and average prices

Derby, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic! Just keep coming back. Best in St Ives!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

This place is lovely. We have been here about 7 times this year (& we live in Derby)!

Would definately recommend it. The steak probably the best I've ever had!

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Just love this place”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Have now been there several times with friends and family since moving to Cornwall in November. Adore the crab linguine and the lamb is wonderful. Staff particularly on Saturdays are very friendly. Quality of food excellent and choice of wine very good. Took French friends ( he is a chef) who said the squid was superb and were very appreciative of the wine - must be good then! Open all day and happy for people to have coffee and brownies if they don't want a full blown meal.

• Visited January 2013