“A MUST !!!!!!!!!!!!”

The Loft Restaurant & Terrace
Ranked #34 of 149 Restaurants in St Ives
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are situated in the artists quarter of the picturesque town of St Ives. Our menu uses the best local ingredients we can and cooking simply with passion. We have 40 cover sun terrace which overlooks the bay and we allow Dogs in this part of the restaurant, service is always with a smile.
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“A MUST !!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Well me and my family went here on my sister 32 birthday 30 july 2013, and it was great. There is a nice view over the bay the staff are brilliant, and very attentive. And the food, well amazing I had the ham hock and I would highly recommend it but there was no complaints from anyone, the steak was cooked to a very high standard and the tripe cooked chips well, why not treat yourself.
I have eaten at a lot of top restaurants and would rate this near the top for service and food, and the atmosphere, as you will see from the pictures we all enjoyed it.
The restaurant is almost behind a pub on the front called the sloop as it is not that easy to find, well i don't think so.
Will we be back hell yeah just wish i dint live 323 miles away ;-)

Orpington, United Kingdom
“Left wanting more”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were seated outside with a plastic tent of sorts over it which was fine but a little loud. The food was very nice but the portion size and look of the food was just a bit mediocre but if your in the area it's certainly a place to consider

• Visited August 2013
“Relaxed Luxury”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to treat ourselves to dinner at The Loft for our last evening in St. Ives.

We were imediately impressed with the calming style and decor of the restaurant the moment we arrived. The service was friendly but not stuffy which was a refreshing change for a restaurant with a highly professional menu, so much so, it is recommended in the Michelin guide.

The food certainly "wowed" us and the presentation of each order was beautiful. The ambience was relaxing and peaceful...we could of stayed all night!

Do try their cocktails, we ordered a picture of their take on mojo which was davine! Better than the original, hands down.

If you are celebrating a special occasion or simply crave a tranquil dinner, you can't go wrong with The Loft.

wigan
“Heaven”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I and friends went to the loft and had one of the best meals we have ever had service was great food was to die for we had soup and and scallops for starters filler steak and chicken for meals and sweets and red wine the whole experience was fantastic one to remember for many years

Solihull
“Unusual venue, it really is a loft. Unusual menu. Good experience.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant in the Island end of st Ives is very nice. As previously stated it is unusual and worth a visit. Good ambiance. Good food. I had cod loin which was in a lemon broth. Delicious. Not a cheap place but usual prices for a good restaurant. I would definitely recommend it.

Visited July 2013