“Another Enjoyable Visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We visit St Ives a couple of times a year and always look to fit in a meal at Peppers. Once again this year we found the staff welcoming and our food (my wife swears by the steak here) first class. For what you pay this is as good as anywhere in St Ives.

1  Thank SonnyPontypridd
There are newer reviews for Peppers Pasta & Pizzeria

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We always eat at peppers and have never had a bad meal.
This time we had a steak each and I admit I am always wary of eating steak out in case it's tough but this was absolutely delicious best steak I've had out ever and the duck filo pastry starter is my favourite. The staff were helpful and attentive and rang for a taxi when we were ready to leave.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Well this was an amazing meal best Italian I have ever tasted, beautiful restaurant such a lovely atmosphere.

The staff were amazing so friendly and so helpful, food was fab I had the prawns with sweet chilli sauce and the carbornar best I have tasted,

If there is one thing you do when you go to St Ives you have to go here.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellent would recommend sea bass and risotto
Pizza excellent just so big !!
nice atmosphere and friendly staff
Def worth a visit

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Delightful restaurant with a cosy ambience, and excellent background music. The staff were very attentive and so helpful. Our meals were superb,well timed, cooked to perfection. We visited twice in four days and there was absolutely nothing we could fault. The cost of both meals we had were the most reasonable on this holiday and by far the very best. Huge thumbs up, don't miss this restaurant, it is a gem