My husband and I stayed at the Olive Branch for 4 nights. We had room 3 which was such a lovely room. Bright and very spacious with fantastic sea views. The place was spotless and Justin and Julie made us feel very welcome, not to mention George the dog too. The location is perfect with only a short walk into the town. It was easy to find and offered parking which is always an added bonus. The breakfasts were spot on, nice quality ingredients cooked to your liking. We would highly recommend staying here to anyone, we didn't want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olive Branch is a superb holiday location in St Ives, Cornwall, just minutes from the harbour, town and 5 sandy beaches. Our Rooms We have five ensuite double rooms, four of which have sea views. Two of our double rooms can be converted to twin bedded rooms. There is also a single ensuite room. Breakfast We serve a traditional full English breakfast as well as vegetarian breakfasts and lighter options. St Ives St. Ives has a Mediterranean feel about it, with its maze of cobbled streets and alleyways, crescent shaped beaches with golden sands and turquoise sea - all set in the uniquely rugged granite landscape of West Cornwall. The holiday visitor in St Ives can find everything that they could wish for in a seaside resort. From the moment that you arrive in the town you will be stunned by the panoramic vistas that seem to greet you on every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Olive Branch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olive Branch Hotel St Ives
- The Olive Branch St Ives, Cornwall