We stayed two nights at The Olive Branch at the beginning of the music festival in September. The room was spotless, the en-suit was small but perfect, we had a sea view and the breakfast was lovely. The only thing I would warn against is that if you are not fit and able - you might find the climb back up the hill a bit much, and also the stairs. But otherwise I couldn't fault it and the host Justin was really lovely and went out of his way to be helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olive Branch is a superb holiday location in St Ives, Cornwall, just minutes from the harbour, town and 5 sandy beaches. Our Rooms We have five ensuite double rooms, four of which have sea views. Two of our double rooms can be converted to twin bedded rooms. There is also a single ensuite room. Breakfast We serve a traditional full English breakfast as well as vegetarian breakfasts and lighter options. St Ives St. Ives has a Mediterranean feel about it, with its maze of cobbled streets and alleyways, crescent shaped beaches with golden sands and turquoise sea - all set in the uniquely rugged granite landscape of West Cornwall. The holiday visitor in St Ives can find everything that they could wish for in a seaside resort. From the moment that you arrive in the town you will be stunned by the panoramic vistas that seem to greet you on every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Olive Branch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olive Branch Hotel St Ives
- The Olive Branch St Ives, Cornwall