Stayed here for 3 nights with my husband John.given a very friendly welcome as soon as we pulled up on the drive.plenty of off road parking for hubbys beloved motorbike.we stayed in room 5, decent size and good size en-suite with powerful shower.tea making facilities and hair dryer supplied.very quiet street and within 10 minute walking distance of harbour and main streets.Justin made sure we were well taken care of with choice of breakfast (with help from lovely Victoria in the kitchen) and with helpfull advice for sightseeing and bus numbers etc. We were also given fab advice on nice places to eat and drink.I honestly can't wait to go back next year and John has already booked to go back next month (unfortunately without me) thanks again Justin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olive Branch is a superb holiday location in St Ives, Cornwall, just minutes from the harbour, town and 5 sandy beaches. Our Rooms We have five ensuite double rooms, four of which have sea views. Two of our double rooms can be converted to twin bedded rooms. There is also a single ensuite room. Breakfast We serve a traditional full English breakfast as well as vegetarian breakfasts and lighter options. St Ives St. Ives has a Mediterranean feel about it, with its maze of cobbled streets and alleyways, crescent shaped beaches with golden sands and turquoise sea - all set in the uniquely rugged granite landscape of West Cornwall. The holiday visitor in St Ives can find everything that they could wish for in a seaside resort. From the moment that you arrive in the town you will be stunned by the panoramic vistas that seem to greet you on every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Olive Branch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olive Branch Hotel St Ives
- The Olive Branch St Ives, Cornwall