The Olive Branch is a Victorian house that is a clean and modern B&B a few minutes walk to the centre of St Ives. We were welcomed like old friends upon our arrival and immediately felt very at home in the house. The room and ensuite was very clean and the bed very comfortable, we had room 5 which had double opening doors with a Juliet balcony and a view of the back gardens and sea view. The breakfast was excellent and set us up for the day. Nothing was to much trouble for our hosts. There is no road noise, as the B&B is off from the main road. A big plus is that there are parking spaces for the residents cars. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in St Ives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olive Branch is a superb holiday location in St Ives, Cornwall, just minutes from the harbour, town and 5 sandy beaches. Our Rooms We have five ensuite double rooms, four of which have sea views. Two of our double rooms can be converted to twin bedded rooms. There is also a single ensuite room. Breakfast We serve a traditional full English breakfast as well as vegetarian breakfasts and lighter options. St Ives St. Ives has a Mediterranean feel about it, with its maze of cobbled streets and alleyways, crescent shaped beaches with golden sands and turquoise sea - all set in the uniquely rugged granite landscape of West Cornwall. The holiday visitor in St Ives can find everything that they could wish for in a seaside resort. From the moment that you arrive in the town you will be stunned by the panoramic vistas that seem to greet you on every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Olive Branch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olive Branch Hotel St Ives
- The Olive Branch St Ives, Cornwall