“A visit is a must when in St Ives”
Review of Blas Burgerworks

Blas Burgerworks
Ranked #11 of 152 Restaurants in St Ives
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I've been to Blas Burgerworks before a couple of years ago and, when I was staying in St Ives with my 11yo son, we had to return.
We certainly could not fault the burgers - excellent. And the price isn't too expensive either, especially as the burger comes with fries.
There were a couple of downsides: I didn't think much of the tortilla chips, they were a disappointment. The other was the lack of a draft beer, but that is probably due to lack of space (this is a small place). Thing is, that means your restricted to bottled beers and £4.30 for a 50cl beer (smaller than a pint) is a bit steep.
Then again, it means people don't stay around too long hogging the tables, so if it's full when you arrive then you won't have to wait long for a seat.
The best burger joint in St Ives, so we'll definitely be back next time we're in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The bugers were great! Nice restarant with a good menu. Good for children, adults ect... Could of been a bit cleaner and toilets were outside! but over all great.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We absolutely LOVED Blas burger works. We ate there twice during our stay and thought that everything about it was excellent. The staff were incredibly friendly and effortlessly professional, the decor is very cool and we thought the joint tables worked brilliantly. All the food is exceptional - I tried the guacamole & bacon which was delicious, my husband had the Truffle (wilted spinach, field mushroom & truffle aioli) which was melt in your mouth amazing and I chose that the second time we went. On that 2nd occasion he had the Ranch with corn salsa, guac & egg and he said was even better than the truffle. We had our 2 small boys with us and they were made to feel very welcome, had a great value kids menu and we enjoyed epic kids card games (which the staff provided). The wine was also fab and the green & blacks chocolate brownie unmissable. I was quite disappointed when my husband wanted to cook on our last night - the rest of us just wanted to go back again!!!! Just brilliant - thank you.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband said this had got to be the best burger he ever had, it was the special of the evening and I had the bbq chicken burger which was very good too. Very friendly staff on hand to assist and advise on their menu.
Will definitely return on our next visit to St Ives....

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Took my 17 year old and 14 year old for a quick burger before a film tonight. The restaurant is very cool and arty in a sort of grungy hip way. I had the beetroot burger, daughter had the BBQ one and son had smokey cheddar cheese one. All 3 were DELICIOUS!!!!!
The burgers are a few pounds more than ,say, Handmade burger co but it's a few pounds I was happy to pay once i'd sunk my teeth into these divine burgers. Meaty and fresh and bouncing with flavour. The chips were done in some kind of NOT greasy fat - very light.
Overall - fab experience . I'll be back in the summer