“A quick, tasty, fishy lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Seafood Cafe

Seafood Cafe
Ranked #25 of 144 Restaurants in St Ives
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Abingdon, United Kingdom
“A quick, tasty, fishy lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Good food, reasonably priced and good service - a very pleasant ambience in this busy seaside town. We had items from the starter menu for our lunch and portion size was just right for us - but so much bread came with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar that I asked for it to be wrapped so that I could bring it home. This was done without an eyelid being batted!

• Visited October 2013

Worcestershire, United Kingdom
“My kind of place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Whilst on holiday in Cornwall we stopped at this restaurant for lunch. It looked inviting from the outside and we were not disappointed. Staff were very efficient and food was very fresh. I had mussels and fries and my husband had seafood pasta. I had fruit crumble and custard for dessert which was extremely well presented and possibly the tastiest dessert I have ever had! Only wish I lived closer to Cornwall.

• Visited September 2013
Chippenham, United Kingdom
“Fab food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

A really good fish restaurant, although not limited to fish. I managed to get my husband there 2 nights running and he is not a big fan of fish. He had the Moules both nights which were delicious. You choose your fish from the counter so you can see how fresh it is. I believe it's run by a couple of locals and they have got it just right, the restaurant was full both nights.

Visited September 2013
British Columbia
“Very nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Husband and I shared a number of starters to create a seafood tapas type meal. Nice wine by the glass selection and tapas were very good (goat cheese pesto bruschetta, squid, crab cakes and scallops. A little lacking in atmosphere due to bright lighting and somewhat raucous music for dining (I like the Rolling Stones but not while I'm wining and dining!). Service was very good.

Visited October 2013
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Perfect for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stumbled upon Seafood cafe while walking through St Ives. Menu caught my eye immediately and i wasn't disappointed. Choose your fresh fish from the counter and sit back and watch the world amble by.
Food was excellent, Restaurant is clean,modern, and the staff were friendly.

• Visited September 2013