We went to the Longcross Hotel for our Wedding Anniversary on 20th September. We cannot praise the staff enough and found them to be helpful, attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was spotless and tastefully decorated with a beautiful sea view of the stunning North Cornwall coastline. The gardens were well presented and a pleasant place to wander around on an autumn evening. The food was amazing and I can highly recommend the rack of lamb which just melted in the mouth. We would have no hesitation in recommending anyone to stay here and look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful converted Victorian residence, now s stunning boutique hotel with 3 acres of gardens overlooking port Isaac Bay where Doc Martin is filmed starring martin Clunes in the fictional village of Portwenn. Overlooks some 30 miles of coastline ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Longcross Hotel & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Longcross Hotel And Gardens
- Hotel Long Cross
- The Longcross Hotel & Gardens Port Isaac, Cornwall