Last week we enjoyed a wonderful evening meal in the restaurant after a heavenly pre-dinner bottle of the local Camel Valley Brut leisurely consumed on the deck against a breath-taking landscape and sunset.
The menu was excellent as was the food and the staff were friendly and helpful.
We were only passing through this time, but have stayed at the hotel a number of times. It is a delightful, almost secret, place, hidden and sheltered from the world yet close to all the wonders of North Cornwall and its amazing coast line.
It’s well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful converted Victorian residence, now s stunning boutique hotel with 3 acres of gardens overlooking port Isaac Bay where Doc Martin is filmed starring martin Clunes in the fictional village of Portwenn. Overlooks some 30 miles of coastline ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Longcross Hotel & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Longcross Hotel And Gardens
- Hotel Long Cross
- The Longcross Hotel & Gardens Port Isaac, Cornwall