“A great singalong”
Review of Fishermans Friends

Fishermans Friends
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The Fishermans Friends were fantastic. Great singers and very funny men. I knew a lot of the songs and was able to sing along. I had the best time.

2  Thank Kazini

Reviewed September 2, 2012

A lovely community feel, with all ages standing together to bop and listen to teh famous fisherman's friends. A lovely experience!

1  Thank Joanne A
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Wonderful singing and great crowds. We recommned to anyone to spend an evening on the harbour side. The only downside was the cost of parking

1  Thank Peter J
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

The evening we went to see the Fisherman's friends. Was the warmest they had done in two years! I could not think of a better way to spend our last night in Port Isaac. Picnic blankets, wine, plastic cups, the children dancing to a style of music they had never heard before. The perfect evening!! We all went home with smiles on our faces and warmth in our hearts. :0)

1  Thank Mrsparker29