Visited for an afternoon meal with the family, lovely greeting and very friendly. Food wasnt that brilliant sadly. Caramelised Gamon steak was very sweet, steak pie was very tomatoey, lasagne was cold in the middle and steak was asked for medium rare and came well cooked.
Couldnt fault the service thou very welcoming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New owners, Geoff and Karen offer you a warm welcome at The Cornish Arms in Pendoggett. Being situated 3 miles from the popular fishing village of Port Isaac makes The Cornish Arms an ideal base to make your stay in Cornwall a memorable one. We offer a variety of rooms including family, triple and double that will guarantee a great night's sleep. Lunch and dinner menus are available and in the morning we offer a traditional Cornish breakfast. Our bar offers a wide range of Cornish beers, lagers and ciders plus an extensive range of gins. Our gins collection includes gins from Cornish distillery's and from across the world. Explore all that this beautiful area of Cornwall has to offer including stunning scenery and coastal walks as well as all the local attractions nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cornish Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cornish Arms Hotel Port Isaac
- Cornish Arms Port Isaac
- The Cornish Arms Port Isaac, Cornwall