Visited the Cornish Arms with my family during February half term. Pleasantly busy and was told we would have to wait at least half an hour for a table. We took a drink at the bar but as the hour mark approached we were all getting pretty fed up. We saw people coming in after us being seated before us. To be fair the manager did buy us a round of drinks as an apology
When we did get a table there was no burgers or steaks left. 8pm and a pub serving food runs out of burgers?
To sum my experience up. Disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Felicity and Jonney Hawkey offer you a warm and friendly Cornish welcome at the Cornish Arms in Pendoggett. Being situated near to the popular and now infamous (thanks to the television series Doc Martin) fishing village of Port Isaac makes the Cornish Arms the ideal base to make your stay in Cornwall a memorable one. Our seven comfortable and stylishly decorated rooms guarantee a great night's sleep and in the morning enjoy all the best that a traditional Cornish breakfast has to offer. We have an enviable reputation for serving fabulous homemade food which include all your traditional favourites. Explore this beautiful area of Cornwall and enjoy the stunning scenery and coastal walks as well as all the local attractions Nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Cornish Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cornish Arms Hotel Port Isaac
- Cornish Arms Port Isaac
- The Cornish Arms Port Isaac, Cornwall