Took a Mon-Fri holiday here and really did not like it. Site tired, rundown, and really in need of a bit of time, effort and money throwing at it. Pool = dirty and in need of repair, child's play area unsafe and in need of repair and update...nearly broke my neck on the step down to the Park and the slab used on the step was all broken up. Stayed in a platinum van....complete waste of money...nothing special at all....have stayed in better bronze grade vans else where! Kids club rubbish, evening entertainment ditto. Staff wanted out of there as much as we did! Whole club house area disgusting. Dirty tired RUN DOWN and smelt horrendous of damp and mold. Needs shutting down, revamp and updating desperately!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Killigarth Manor Holiday Park you can relax in comfortable John Fowler accommodation on Cornwall’s warm and sunny south coast. During your stay, you can make use of our heated indoor pool, our gym and fitness suite and all the games, nightly entertainment and competitions our clubhouse offers. All of it is included in the price of your stay at this Polperro Holiday Park. For the kids, there’s our Under 5’s indoor playroom, the children’s paddling pool next to our swimming pool and the Foxy Club, providing children’s entertainment in the clubhouse. Just a short walk down a public footpath and you’ll find yourself at Talland Bay, perfect for a dip or playing on the beach. The Killigarth Manor Holiday Park has everything you need to enjoy your Cornwall holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Killigarth Manor Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killigarth Manor Holiday Park Hotel Polperro
- Killigarth Manor Holiday Park Polperro, Cornwall