Warwick House
$133
Marazion Hotel(Marazion)
$160
$197
The Gannet Inn(Carbis Bay)
$174
TripAdvisor
Boskerris Hotel(Carbis Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfudgeb bowners chrison arrivalwarm welcomesea viewbreakfast menusuperb hostsfull englishoff street parkingshort walkattention to detailprivate parkingtea and cakepubs and restaurantsfresh flowerscomfortable room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stayed here for one night only I am usually a hotel person but better half persuaded me to try a b&b and what a good choice.Welcomed by Julie on checking in shown to our room which had everything including tv with dvd player(library of dvds available) good spacious bathroom with fantastic sea view.The room and house was spotlessly clean right .Julie gave us a pot of coffee and chocolate cupcakes on arrival in the guest lounge/dining room which was a good touch.The bed is very comfy and there are coffee and tea making facilities in the bedroom.All in all a great experience.Breakfast vast choice. So would I stay again ? Yes. If you are looking for a good quality place to stay in Penzance look no further.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed in a room which faced the church, it was small but well furnished. Chris was a great host, we were made to feel very welcome. The breakfast was fantastic as well, definitely try the waffles, so good!!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HolidayJazz
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stayed here for one night only in a 'small single room' (bed a little short but I'm tall) with good sized en suite with view overlooking Church. Fresh milk provided (for tea) and even a bag of fudge. Very welcoming, kind and helpful host, who answered my various questions (regarding my trip to Scilly's the next day) and provided tea and cake in a really lush lounge area. Lots of magazines left around for me to browse and read. Great choice of breakfasts.. and for me especially early in time for my departure to the Isles of Scilly. (both the quay and car park site was in easy walking distance, although Warwick House does offer limited car parking if you are early enough to book)

Room Tip: Ask if you want a sea view, but view to rear is over lovely gardens/church.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Stayed at Warwick House enjoyed every minute we were there. Lovely proprietors , breakfast brillant, lovely seating area lots of room. The bedroom good size every thing you need and the bed was very comfortable.

Penzance was a very nice place to see never been there before but we would go back we travelled up to polperry had great time.

Food was superb went to a place called the Navy one night there and we never went no where else ! It was great, the locals who use it were great and the chef top man bar manager lovely and all the girls who work there could not do enough for you it was brillant . The head chef (Kier) and his kitchen staff made our stay for the week the most memorable foodie experience that we have ever had. The specials board changed everyday to tally with what was available from the fisherman that day. We would appear everyday about 5pm from our travels around Cornwall to book our table and to decide what we would be ordering that night from the specials board, we would look forward for the food in the evening with anticipation. The bisque was that nice I had it three times, we tried most of the fish dishes, which were out of this world, and the chefs home made venison sausages were amazing, this chef spends an incredible amount of time and effort (out of hours), prepping and preparing to get the restaurants food to the high standard that he has managed to accomplish.Â

The waitress were polite and helpful, Gavin the barman was a very nice chap, and he had a good sense of humour, say hello to Ron for us. The head chef (Kier) was a great bloke (although chefs are a strange breed), and once again, we must say a special thank you to the head chef and all of his staff for making our stay a very excellent one, even with the gloomy weather, the food made it a good week, so from the cheap seats, see you next year.

If you find yourself around that area, I would give the Navy Inn a try, you will not be disappointed, as the dinning experience will be a memorable one.

Â

Room Tip: Very comfortable stay all rooms good
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stayed here for just one night on my own in july. the staff were lovely, so welcoming and friendly, made me feel at home. fantastic breakfast too!it was in a perfect spot right on the front. i didnt have a sea view but my room looked out onto a park so was almost as nice and i was only there for one night so it didnt matter at all. parking, fresh flowers and fudge in the room, magazines to read, tips and recommendations for the local area. i would definitely recommend warwick house.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo