The Pendennis Guest House
$106
Marazion Hotel(Marazion)
$159
$146
The Gannet Inn(Carbis Bay)
$236
$94
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Boskerris Hotel(Carbis Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbiscuitskippersnothing is too much troublefull englishlovely roomgood sizereceived a warm welcomelocal informationcooked breakfastenjoyable staystayed for nightsbreakfast was excellentsea fronta lovely stayfirst morningstreet parkingcomfy bed
Reviewed April 7, 2013

What a welcome, we arrived early, so made a call to Hazel asking if we could leave our bags in the Guest house. Not only was this no problem but on our later arrival our baggage had already been taken to our room. On entering our room the first thing that hit us was the light, bright & freshness of room 8. We could not fault our accommodation, very clean. The finishing touches like chocolates & biscuits, went down a treat! Also the lovely hand soap liquid & moisturizer both extremely nice. We both had a very comfortable nights sleep. The next morning the breakfast matched the quality of our room too. Plenty of choices, the muesli with lots of different fresh fruits, nuts,& seeds. Fresh juice, filtered pot of decaffeinated coffee. Our cooked breakfast every thing we had ordered, ALL cooked to perfection. Lovely choice of bread to toast with the offering of many different preserves some of which were home made. We will recommend this guest house to all our friends & the next time we go to Penzance.....will be booking into the Pendennis

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great place, great service at a great price. Located perfectly for access from journey and for everything else during stay. Parking outside was Easy. The breakfast choices were lovely with all fresh products. Perfect which now means will be visiting again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We arrived at the Pendennis guest house after a long journey from Cheshire, we were greeted by one of the owners Hazel, she was very welcoming from the very first moment, we had a lovely room at the front of the guest house which was absolutely fantastic... modern onsuite clean tidy, warm and homely .. this is a first rate guest house and i would advise anyone looking for accommodation in the Penzance area to try it, excellent food, excellent service and the owners are full of local knowledge for those requiring aaditional information.

Room Tip: We stayed at the front and it was first rate.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Out of my B&B and even hotel experiences, this particular B&B deserves a special mention indeed. Where to start... One of my friends had booked this B&B for myself and our other friends for a few nights and I was wondering what this could be like. Well, I soon found out with a heart warming welcome from the host and everything was well explained from rooms and breakfasts to useful information on local amenities and were treated like royalty. The rooms are wonderfully decorated with elegant charm. As well as the tea and coffee and biscuits option in the rooms, you also received a bottle of water each morning in the old days of metal rings with rubber stopper on top type which really enhances the uniqueness of this B&B. Also, the hallways are taken with great care to look top notch as well as the breakfast room, which again was very prestigious. The breakfast was absolutely dreamland beautiful, the best ever as it is well managed and certainly makes the Michelin chefs look daft in comparison to the Pendennis' breakfast! The time slot option for breakfast was perfect and also I like the idea of selecting what you would like for breakfast the night before perfect as this really helps to better manage breakfast before a long day ahead or long early morning works like my friends & I were. Also, the shower system is brilliant and felt refreshed after using it. The Car parking although on street which cannot be helped, but plentiful even for large cars. The friendlines of the hosts is something very special as it felt more like knowing them for years rather than just seeing them for stay and that's it. The Hosts Russel & Hazel are certainly worth the best B&B in the UK award for their service that goes beyond the top notch rating and in my view, this beats the 5 Star Sofitel Group Hands down! This is certainly going to be my permanent base for any future work I may have down here. Highly recommended and extremely good value aswell! Best ever B&B in my opinion.

Room Tip: For those who book a single room, the two single rooms share a shower room together. One room is on the middle floor which is very spacious and lovely quality, the other is on the top floor, which is neat for one person, but perfect for seeing the beautiful stars at night as there is a large roof window in my room and felt like I was really sleeping with the stars. The twin rooms are very spacious and well designed.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I booked 4 rooms for a group of friends. Booking procedure was easy. Great communication - I was called before my arrival to re-confirm arrival times. Our room (twin) was very tastefully decorated, spacious and clean. Lovely supply of small extras like bath stuff, sweets and water in addition to the usual coffee/tea and biscuit selection. Very well organised and generous breakfast and even a "breakfast on the go" in front of our door on departure day as we had to leave before breakfast! Also a generous breakfast time slot, some B&B's ask you to be there at a particular time, but not here. The friendliness of our hosts was extraordinary and made such a difference. Russell and Hazel went the extra mile to please their customers and we shall definitely book again if we are in the vicinity! Definitely recommended!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends