“Amazing!!!!”

The Front Room Penzance
Ranked #9 of 181 Restaurants in Penzance
Cuisines: Healthy, Street Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a welcoming, friendly, happy coffee shop/bar that serves healthy, tasty, local produce as well as a little comfort food. We have gluten, dairy & sugar free options on our small but delicious menu- something for everyone.. There is a lovely sunny garden that allows for well behaved dogs on leads, we also have a sheltered room that allows pooches too incase it's raining 👍 Our place is quirky with lots to look at! A creative place to stimulate your imagination! 100% child friendly, lots of toys and colouring in to occupy the little ones! We pride ourselves on a friendly, helpful service & being able to accommodate most dietary requirements 👍 Bank holiday Sundays we throw a party for the grown ups! Our famous Love Brunch's are over 21's with DJ's and great fun! We hope you enjoy your visit! ️
St Levan, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

What a lovely meal we had here!
I was here with my baby and three other friends with their babies! The owner (Kate) could not have been more welcoming and the food was wonderful too!
I have also been here for a meal in the evening before and again it was fab.

Penzance has been crying out for a place like this and I will be back again and again!

• Visited June 2014

• Hebrew first
“Wicked little place!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I took my friend out for breakfast at the front room last week and needless to say, we were both very impressed! I had poached eggs and advocado on toast and my freind had the cooked english, the eggs were slightly overdone as the yolk was firm, but the advocardo tasted very fresh. this stylish, modern and cosy venue has all to offer, service was top class,
the staff were very friendly and all incredibly attractive if i may say so! the bar has a huge variety of drinks to suit everybodys taste. very resonable prices, I will definetly be coming here again!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JCFrances123
“Awesome place!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Best place in town! The owner has a very uncanny likeness to Bet Lynch off Coronation Street. Other than that it's great!

Thefrontroom P, Owner at The Front Room Penzance, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Haha cheers HEATH! X
Penzance, United Kingdom
“Everything is great but the food needs improving”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The place is amazing, lovely and classy decor, 4 different rooms to seat in (including an outdoor patio), the service is faultless and even the loo is funky! I was however disappointed in the food. I ordered the Halloumi wrap. At £7 for a sandwich, I waited eagerly in the consolation that it would come with a side salad and hand cut chips (which was gladly swapped for sweet potato chips on my request). The filling in the wrap wasn't generous, and I have had halloumi wraps in the past that took my palet away, that one didn't have that 'wow factor', moreover the tiny side salad portion was out of a Florette packet and the dressing out of a bottle. The chips were okay but no sauce to dip them. After I had finished my meal I was still hungry. It's a shame. I hope those are just teething problems. As it stands if you want amazing value for money go to the Deli Cafe on top of Causeway Head, stye give you so much food for £5 that you need a doggy bag (which they happily provide).

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank mflorance
Thefrontroom P, Owner at The Front Room Penzance, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we are glad you loved it over all and we have taken on board your comment about the value for money. The salad is just a garnish but yes we will be changing the lettuce we use to a better type. Sauce is available on request so next time just let us know what you would like :) All the dressings are homemade also x
Hopefully this hasn't put you off and you will give us another chance, we are always happy to improve where we can and we are grateful for genuine feedback. Helps us grow.

Many thanks

Kate
Marazion, United Kingdom
“Quick Coffee Break”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Cosy little cafe? Restaurant? Bar? Seems to offer all now, we just had a quick hot chocolate but the service was friendly and efficient - like the fact that water is now being served without asking.

Visited May 2014