“A wonderful world of luxury and relaxation...”
Peace and Plenty Ring and Thimble next door - a thatched cottage for two
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Peace and Plenty
Ring and Thimble next door - a thatched cottage for two
Relax in the sitting room with views over the gardens and orchard
The exceedingly well equipped kitchen
Twin  room
Half tester bed with silk drapes in the master bedroom
Friendly horses
Free rangers!
Enjoy afternoon tea in the summerhouse
Relax on a patio in the sunshine
Daffodil fields to enjoy
Peacefully located Boscrowan is a gateway to the Far West of Cornwall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ivegotasi...
northumberland
“A wonderful world of luxury and relaxation - better than a 5* hotel”
Reviewed November 1, 2009 for a stay in December 2008

I first discovered Boscrowan five years ago when I stayed in Peace & Plenty and watched the next door property, Ring & Thimble being restored. Elizabeth, the owner, proudly showed me the chandelier she had bought for the master bedroom and the cream AGA intended for the kitchen. There was to be one, luxurious bedroom, a place designed to indulge couples. I was hooked - I booked another stay, there and then, standing amongst the half built walls with the thatchers still working on the roof. This wasn't a leap of faith on my part. I had met Elizabeth, I understood her philosophy, I knew it would be perfect. It was. We stayed at New Year that year and have done so every New Year since. Each year, I look forward to my week in Boscrowan, as my grown-up Christmas treat. Although I now know it well, Elizabeth & David do not rest on their laurels - every year reveals further improvement - a newly paved patio, helpful additions to the kitchenware - additional service of fish and yogurt in the fridge on arrival.
I was first drawn to Boscrowan because it undoubtedly met my somewhat exacting standards of wanting a comfortable high quality space. Both cottages have beautiful soft furnishings, extremely confortable beds and gorgeous bathrooms and kitchens. What keeps me coming back is the warmth and real care of the welcome provided by Elizabeth & David. We have recommended several fireinds, but don't go at New Year - it's ours!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
PuffedDad...
England
“Sheer luxury whatever the weather”
Reviewed May 29, 2008 for a stay in February 2008
person found this review helpful

We have stayed at Boscrowan in both Peace & Plenty (Sleeps4) and also Ring & Thimble a luxury sleeps 2 thatched cottage. The owners could not do enough for us without being obtrusive in any way. The facilities are second to none and the decour and furnishings are what you would wish for at home. The cottages are conveniently situated 2 mins from the A30 but near to Penzance and the glorious Cornish Coastline. Our three children love to fuss over the animals (farmyard friends) and help feed the ducks and chickens as well as dogs and cats. Infact this is the ideal place for young children who like animals.

We have been back to Boscrowan three or four times each year for the last four years and never tire of the surroundings and warm welcome from the owners and animals.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: THe luxury Accomodation
Liked least: Having to go home
Visit was for: Quality time with family
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing