Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
10/10 would coasteer again

Chris R
I want to do it again....

r3lfs
Colchester, United Kingdom

All reviews praa sands great fun big jumps rock climbing life jackets and helmets amazing experience felt safe the whole time whole group felt completely safe rough seas fantastic afternoon equipment provided an adventure beautiful coastline highlight of our trip these guys visiting cornwall
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Excellent way to spend the afternoon and a fun way to experience the coastline of the Scillies from a different (and very wet!) angle.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Highlight of the holiday. Matt & the team are very professional and confident in what they do. Excellent route (we went to Praa Sands) that included caves, cracks, arches, stumps, stacks, waves, swells, boulder fields, cliffs... basically a geography field trip where you could jump off everything! Some proper big stuff in there that you would never consider jumping off without local/trained knowledge. That said, plenty of smaller options if that was more your level. First time coasteering and definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Coasteering with Matt on the Isles of Scilly was an amazing experience - Matt was a great instructor and i never felt pressurised into making any of the jumps - so stuck with the lower ones ! - I will definitely repeat this experience with Kernow Coasteering when I’m next in Cornwall. My wife wants to do it as well next time.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Having plucked up the courage to do coasteering on the Isles of Scilly for the first time, i am so glad i did it. Awesome experience which i thoroughly enjoyed and will definitely do again. The Kernow Coasteering team were brilliant and catered for all of us who took part, those that were a little apprehensive and those that just did it! The course was really challenging and took us around jumps, swims, climbing and scrambling. We even had a visit from some porpoises and a seal. All the equipment provided was really good to keep you safe and protected. I would recommend this to anyone with a reasonable level of fitness and who is up for a challenge.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Coasteering is something I never thought I could do as I fear heights, enclosed spaces and open sea! But my son persuaded me to join him and it was the best thing I did all holiday. The guides were both fantastic. Calm and professional. They made me believe I could do it and I did! My 13 year old son absolutely loved it too. The group was mixed ages and abilities but it was managed so well that everyone got the maximum enjoyment. Thank you.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

It was the first time I've done this and I think it was really amazing. You don't need to be particularly fit to do it.It was far more than I expected!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Thanks Matt for a fantastic adrenalin fuelled morning! Had such a great time jumping off rocks, scrambling and swimming off the South coast- thank you! A definite must do for any adrenaline junkies out there (and their slightly nervous partners!)

1  Thank 187louiset
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I must admit to being a bit apprehensive about this activity. But from the start you felt in safe hands. It was exhilarating to be clambering along the coastline, exploring caves, going through steep gaps in the rocks, and jumping into the sea. It was managed so that you could opt for a less extreme option on the jumps. And it certainly left you wanting more when it was over. A real sense of achievement which we'll definitely do again.

1  Thank 832craig
Reviewed August 20, 2018

I took my 3 boys (10, 13, 16) rock climbing and coasteering with Kernow and we had such a brilliant time. The trips made our week in Cornwall one of the best holidays ever and I'm sure that we will remember these adventures for many years to come.The company is really well organised and I received very clear communication and directions. The instructors were fun-loving and safe; they gave very clear instructions. The venues were absolutely superb and best of all- the boys (who are all very sporty and active) felt really challenged. It is very rare to find an activity that is suitable for the whole family and my 16 year old in particular often feels that he is getting too old for trips with his brothers. However, Kernow were able to provide two high-adrenaline, exciting adventures for all 3 of them (and me!). They are already asking to go back next year for another go. Well worth the money and many thanks to you Matt, Tom and the team for the precious memories.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

In quite 'sloppy' conditions, our very knowledgeable and experienced guides Matt, Torrin and Hester led a group of all ages with great care and prowess. Back on dry land, we all walked a little bit taller.

1  Thank George G