“Amazing”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

A lovely place with great food cooked as ordered with care and delicious! We stopped here for lunch before our train to London and passed by this place randomly but trusted how it looked from outside was as good as inside and the food. Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My 2 daughters and I decided to have a drink and possibly something to eat and so decided to try this cafe. The hot chocolates are delicious and so are the lovely pancakes. One of my daughters had the soup and she thoroughly enjoyed it. The service was very good and will definitely be visiting this cafe again.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I live nearby and come here regularly for a snack and a drink. It's a lovely Cafe, food is always well cooked and tasty. There is a large range of loose leaf tea's and fresh ground coffee available. Atmosphere is relaxed and the staff are warm and welcoming. The menu has a good range and the specials are updated regularly. Not too expensive either!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

A great find! Lovely ambience, the staff very welcoming and the food gorgeous! Loved being able to buy the loose leaf tea I had at lunch!

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

My son and I really enjoyed lunch here. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The menu was varied and included a range of specials and also a vast collection of teas and coffees.

The food was freshly prepared and was complemented by a delicious side salad which was far more appetising than the standard limp lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes. This really made lunch seem a bit special.

Will definitely aim to eat here next time we are in Penzance.