Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Get into the spirit

This is a bit poor but suits young kids. We got into the spirit and it was ok, but it is annoying... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2021
RelaxandTing
via mobile
Ok

Its fine, interesting. My boys rated it 6/10. I go along with that. Along with the Lands End... read more

Reviewed August 24, 2018

from $68.59
from $68.59
from $49.89
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

The attraction scared our two children (4 and 7) which resulted in them screaming to get out! Their nerves aside I can see what they are trying to do with this but really it's too short and low quality. We paid £14 and did feel that it was too expensive for what you got to experience. I felt they were trying to cram too many experiences into too small a space. Avoid!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank mayedd
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

This was hilariously bad! I have to be honest, we knew it was supposed to be for kids but when Brian Blessed is narrating, you have to give it a try.
The quest itself was quite good, up until the dragon. So you pull a chain it opens these clunky sliding doors, and a fairly unscary and cartoony style dragon head slides through the doors, opens its mouth slightly and... Nothing, no roar or lights or anything. The doors then closed hitting it squarely in the nose and sending it back in. It was actually quite hilarious, so we pulled the chain twice.
The end of the quest was anti-climactic as none of the swords worked so we left feeling a little hard done by. That being said, Brian Blessed is always awesome.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank samanthas440
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

4 year old was petrified. 8 year old enjoyed it but also found it a bit scary. There was one particular area which had bodies hanging from the ceiling, even I found it a bit much!

Not very big and not much to do. Walk through and fund stamps to fill the chart given upon entering.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank tiredpandabear
Reviewed October 16, 2014

When my family and I visited Land's End this year, we did not know about Arthur's Quest, but upon seeing it, we just had to go inside! I am 29 but a child at heart!

The mirror maze is a wonderful piece of craftsmanship and very imaginative - I know the building was quite small but once inside it looks much bigger - a fab illusion!

My parents and I were in hysterics in the mirroe maze as we saw hundreds of versions of ourselves reflected back at us! It feels as if you are in a magical forest and I was on a mission to find Excalibur! It was exciting to find the sword and be sent on our way to find the next clue. The bridge we had to cross was atmospheric and there were a few other surprises in store before we reached the exciting final room! I won't say too much about the story for fear of giving it away!

Of course the puzzles are aimed at children and rightly so, as they would love this attraction, but ten out of ten for effort, decoration and atmosphere. It is well worth the money! Especially if you are a big fan of the Legend of King Arthur - as we are!

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank hollyanne2014
Reviewed September 25, 2014

I was disappointed with this attraction, just a quick walk through, which took a few minutes, but if the children are the right age then they will enjoy it.

Date of experience: August 2014