“What a lovely place to be!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Vault bar

The Vault bar
Ranked #66 of 180 Restaurants in Penzance
Cuisines: Bar, British, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a child friendly venue offering relaxed dining in a friendly environment suitable for all ages. We offer an excellent range of wines, beers and cocktails. Our new menu is cooked fresh and to order and changes along with the seasons allowing us to source the best of local and fresh ingredients. Children eating of our excellent childrens menu receive a free juice and ice cream.
Penzance, Cornwall
“What a lovely place to be!”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

i and my friend ussually come in for odd once in while cup of coffee, we saw that there is food service too. we havent dined yet but surely we will do !
we went into town busy saturday evening ! the atmoshphere is fantastic, place is nice and clean and once u come in, you are welcomed by smiley staff ! just couldnt be better.
the dj is fantastic what a good music !!! also the girls at the bar were very helpfull and suggested to us to have one of their special cocktails so we did, and they were amazing !!! yummmy ! so four more orders after that were fallowed. service is nice and smooth, place is very clean and well maintained, and excellent people are working there. thank you. it made a such good nite out for us !!!
we will be coming in more often !!!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Greta U

London
“Lovely atmosphere & great food.”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I have been visiting my Mum for her birthday and needed a cooked lunch before travellng back to London. We managed to get a table at 12.30pm despite it being busy. The waitress was lovely, very friendly and accommodating. My daughter had fish & chips, my Mum and I had wild mushroom linguine and my Mum's partner had a baguette with salad & chips. Everything was freshly cooked and piping hot. It was all delicious and my Mum will be going again. Prices were very reasonable. They had nice music playing in the background, loud enough to hear but not too loud to stop conversation. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for both young and old.

• Visited February 2012