“nice location very near Lands end”
Review of First & Last Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
First & Last Inn
Ranked #115 of 188 Restaurants in Penzance
Reviewed June 7, 2012

good food and frendly service, free parking very nicely presnted

Reviewed May 13, 2012

This is a must to go place if you have been to Land's end. They have their own beer called Anne's revenge. Nice place.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

The location, the history and the fact that it rocks every Saturday night should make this place a hands down winner but........

There is just something missing and I can't put my finger on what it is. Never had a bad drink or experience but there is just something about the place where if there was another pub next door I would go there. There is another pub, The Old Success nearby in Sennen Cove which is no where near as characterful as the F&L but I prefer going there when I stay down there.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

First & Last Inn is right near Land's End, so who can go past a pub with a name like that after a visit to the 'end of the world'?

I have to say straight up that we came by on Easter Monday, and the place was hardly full, but even still, we were pretty surprised to be told at 2pm that the kitchen had already closed for lunch! Why bother opening the kitchen at all? The girl at the bar who informed us didn't seem to apologetic about it either. We walked straight out.

1  Thank Selinamaya
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is simply a traditional local pub. Do not expect food or anything more.