I dont know how this place isnt in the top 20 Bnbs in Penzance. Here is my take from our recent stay.
- 15 minute walk from train and bus station. Just be careful to walk on the road opposite of the car parks, where the shops are located.
- Twin room was generously spacious
- Bedding extremly modern
- Free toiletries provided
- Large towels provided
- Free wifi
- TVs in the room to catch up with footie
- Hair Dryer and Luggage stand provided
- Tea and Coffee facilities in the room
- View in the breakfast room was beautiful
- Cooked breakfast was quite tasty. Orange juice was great and even had Orange slices in the jar. A tray of different bread provided.
- They hold your luggage after checking out.
- Its quite away from a pub which does a live open air live band at night! I feel sorry for the people staying near that racket as I am sure they wouldnt have a good nights sleep. We did hear the music but were lucky to fall asleep as we were knackered.
- Kate the owner/manager is quite attentive and friendly, especially during break fast. She even kept the pets away for our visit on request.
Points for improvement:
- Shampoo holder in the toilet was very rusty
- Outside sitting area needs to be done up a bit as it didnt look welcoming
- Also Known As:
- The Stanley, Penzance Hotel Penzance
- Stanley Hotel Penzance
- The Stanley, Penzance Cornwall